Data Center Cold Aisle Containment Curtains
Data Center Cold Aisle Containment Curtains are the most economical way to create a barrier that guides Cold air from the perforated floor tiles in front of the server cabinets to be delivered to the air inlets in the racks.
Cold Aisle Containment prevents the cold air from mixing with the warm air around the equipment before it reaches the racks. This method provides a system that can heat higher loads up to 10-15kw with a raised floor.
Features and Benefits:
- Cold Aisle Data Center Containment Curtains are the Most Economical Way to Keep Cold Air Flowing Into Your Server Room for Superior Data Center Performance.
- Customizable to Any Size to Create a Critical Air Tight Seal for Positive Air Flow or the Flexibility to have Moveable Vinyl Curtains at Access Points.
- High Quality 16 oz Steel Scrim Vinyl, 18 oz Vinyl Or 40 Mil Clear Vinyl with RF Heat Sealed Joints Provides a Data Center Curtain System that will last for years.
- Easily Installed by Maintenance staff or Retrofitted over a Drop Ceiling with our Fuse Linked Ceiling Mounts (these links will melt at 135 Degrees which is lower than your Fire Suppression system would Activate)
- Data Center Cold Aisle Containment Curtains keep server rooms operating at an ideal temperature, which ranges from 70° and 75° F.
Using Steel Guards High Quality Industrial Strength PVC Materials, we can manufacture a Custom Air Containment Solution for your facility. Combining the curtains with a Retractable Track and Roller System or Stationary Aluminum Mount allows you to attach the data center curtains to the drop ceiling and or the tops of the racks to create an enclosure.
An Intelligently designed Fused Link Mounts Allow the system to drop to the floor before a fire is started once the temperature reaches 135 degrees.