Industrial Warehouse Divider Curtains
Reduce Costly Energy Waste, Mechanical Noise and Airborne Contaminates by Separating Workspaces with Warehouse Divider Curtain Walls.
If you have areas within a warehouse that you would like to partition off, use Steel Guard Safety warehouse room dividers. You may have thought of dividing different warehouse areas and know this would save you money, but if you’ve investigated permanent wall construction, the average price of this type of partitioning is usually a deterrent. The ROI numbers don’t work.
With commercial divider panels from Steel Guard Safety, partitioning work zones will save money and improve working conditions.
- Temperature control – Divide work areas to reduce energy costs
- Separate shipping/receiving from manufacturing – Block the spread of dust, noise, fumes and harmful chemicals
- Protects divided work areas from dust, paint and humidity.
- Vinyl warehouse dividers are cheaper than fixed walls
- Improves worker safety by containing various working conditions
- Quick assembly and disassembly – Easily divide working areas
- Works great for distribution centers and cold storage warehouses
- Create clean work environments – Stop cross-contamination between product lines and reduce inventory spoilage
Warehouse Curtain Wall Divider Construction
Our warehouse curtain dividers are manufactured with our propriety Steel-Scrim® super polyester reinforced vinyl laminate, in top and bottom sections, and with our Work-View Clear 52” PVC window in your middle section. Steel-Scrim gives you the toughest vinyl laminate on the market with over 406 pounds per square inch of tensile strength. Walk-through strip curtains can be sewn in or added in conjunction with commercial room divider curtains.
Features of Industrial Warehouse Curtains
Steel Guard Safety’s premium manufacturing and materials gives you these features:
- The highest level of flame resistance requirements (CFM, NFPA-701, ATSM E-84 class I)
- Protection for your workers in almost any working condition (-20 to + 180 degrees)
- Advanced, proprietary tri-lateral design causes the vinyl to bunch up and collapse upon itself when punctured, automatically re-sealing itself
- Protection against UV rays, rot, water and mildew damage
- Resistance to most chemicals (even caustic acid)
- 5-year warranty on heat welds and sewn seams
- Made in the USA
You can Request a quote online or call 1-800-347-8368 to be connected with a customer service rep to further discuss your application and requirements.