Loading Dock Curtains & Enclosures
Control Temperature Loss & Reduce Heating & Cooling Costs on Your Loading Dock with Steel Guards Loading Dock Enclosures – Dock Dividers
Is your loading dock uncomfortable and using up too much energy? One simple, cost-effective solution is loading dock curtains from Steel Guard Safety. If you’ve thought about partitioning off the open area with permanent wall construction, loading dock curtains can provide the same level of protection while cutting down on installation costs.
You’ll also be able to avoid the overall hassle of construction with our easily installed curtain walls, and you can simply roll them out of the way when no longer needed.
Steel Guard’s loading dock curtains can save anywhere from 1/3 to 1/10 of the cost of sheet rock wall. While the cost might be lower than traditional permanent construction, quality of protection is not compromised when installing them.
Features & Benefits
The many features and benefits of loading dock curtains include:
- 18 oz coated vinyl curtain single panels or choose Energy-Shield insulated panels for extreme heat loss areas, with 3M Thinsulate or bubble wrap with laminated foil.
- Provide high-level energy barriers against heat and cold and dramatically reduce energy costs.
- Excellent control of humidity and temperatures in many areas.
- Available roller track systems for easy retracting and closing.
- Can be easily installed with your maintenance staff.
- Custom designed to any size or configuration.
Long-Lasting Dock Curtain Materials
Like other Steel Guard products, our loading dock curtains’ vinyl material is made to last, withstanding wear through varying temperatures and other conditions over extended periods of use.
Our sales staff is available Monday through Friday to answer any of your questions about designing a customized enclosure for your loading dock area. Or you can use our request a quote system and a sales professional will contact you within 24 hours, or call us at 1-800-347-8368 to speak with a consultant immediately.