Roll Up Screen Doors – Manual
Steel Guard Safety’s Motorized Industrial Dock Door Screens, Stop Birds, Bugs, & Other Pests, While Letting Fresh Air Flow In.
Door Construction – Steel Guard’s Motorized Roll Up Bug Screen Doors are manufactured with 10 oz vinyl coated mesh with two types of available mesh for either bug blockage (tighter screen gap) or bird blockage (wider screen gape). All Mesh Roll Up Doors are available with an optional 40 mil Clear PVC Window. The Industrial Bug Screen Doors include a standard break away bars in each section to prevent damage.
Track System – The Bug Doors are built with an automatic reset system, along with extruded aluminum guide tracks to reduce friction when the door rolls up and down.
Roll Up Bug Door – Benefits:
- Separate Work Environments while Letting Air Flow In.
- Block Bugs with a Tight, Durable 17 x 11 Weave Mesh.
- Optional Wider Bird Mesh Allows More Air Flow.
- Allow Quick Access between Industrial Buildings with a Push of a Button
- Meets AIB Standards for Food Manufacturing Facilities During an Inspections.
- Improve Security and Stop Intruders.
Roll Up Mesh Door – Features:
- Aluminum Guide Track Lets the Commercial Mesh Roll Up Screen Smoothly Roll up.
- Modular Panels Allow for Easy Replacement for Damage or to Change Panels to a Solid Vinyl Roll-Up Door
- Wind Bars are perpendicular Aluminum Bars to Stop Winds and Negative Air Pressure.
- Break Away Bars at the Bottom of Door allows a Release from the Track in either Direction to Prevent Bug Door Damage, Easily Reinserts.
- Header Mount – For Mounting on the Face of a Door.
- Wall Mount – For Mounting on the Front of an Interior or Exterior Building Walls.
- Stand Off Mount – To Mount in Front of and Clear an Existing Doorway.
- Spring Loaded – (Light-Medium Duty, Smaller Doors)
- Chain Hoist – (Heavier Duty, Larger Doors)
All Steel Guard Safety’s commercial bug screen doors are delivered as a complete kit, custom designed by size, material, color, motor and other options to meet your exact specifications. The Roll Up Mesh Door Screens are available to install just with your maintenance staff in some versions. In Tube or Jack Shaft Motors for our commercial bug screen doors are designed to last for years of trouble free use. Header, face or wall mount versions come with everything you need to install them besides common tools.
Steel Guard Safety’s screen mesh doors block birds and/or bugs while keeping your facility cool in the hot summer months. Rollup Bug Screen Doors can work in conjunction on the Outside of Metal Steel Doors. Excellent for use in low to medium traffic areas inside between warehouse entrances or on the outside of your facility as dock roll up door. Most commonly used in Semi Truck Dock Loading Areas.