High Temperature Strip Curtains
Improve Oven Cycle Times and Stop Wasting Thousands of Dollars in Energy Loss with Steel Guards Heat Resistant Strip Curtains.
High temperature strip curtains from Steel Guard Safety are typically used to contain heat loss and control internal oven temperatures. The High Temperature Strip Curtains allow solution for areas where product or people need to pass through while containing extreme temperatures. Commonly used on ovens, such as Coke Ovens that feed parts and shield and insulate them during extreme industrial heat. Unlike PVC Strip Curtains, that only have heat tolerance to 180 degrees, heat shield strip curtains are designed with two layers of high heat material, one layer of Silicone Coated Fiberglass, and One Layer of Heat Reflective Aluminized Fiberglass for Reflection. Other popular applications are during heat treating processes to control cure down temperature.
Industrial Heat Shield Strip Curtain – Benefits
- Saves Thousands of Dollars of Wasted Energy in Industrial Ovens.
- Reduces the Risk of Workplace Accidents such as burns because of Radiant Heat Temperature Leaks.
- Manufacturing Cycles are Increased due to Faster Oven Pre-Heat Times
- Allows for Stable Oven Temperatures resulting in Consistent Product Quality.
Industrial High Temperature Strip Curtain – Features
- Unique Two Layer System combining Silicone Coated Fiberglass & Aluminized Fiberglass Retains Convective Heat produced inside the oven, while Blocking Radiant Heat from escaping through the Oven Door.
- Sewn with High Heat Fiberglass Thread to withstand Temperatures up to 1000 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Thick Silicone Coating allows excellent Abrasion Resistance when Materials Move through the Oven Doors.
- Grommets Placed for easy Mounting with a Nut and Bolt to Oven Face, also optional Strip Mounting Hardware Available.
Steel Guard Safety’s High Temp Strip Curtains are an excellent way to cover Continuous Conveyor Ovens in a variety of industrial processes, even composite curing and heat treating. These Oven entrance and exit areas create significant energy waste as well as problems with product consistency. Contact one of our Experienced Sales Reps to evaluate and design a solution at 1-800-347-8368.