Body Shop Curtains | Prep Station Curtain Walls
Keep Your Work Areas Safe and Contaminants Isolated with Steel Guard Safety’s Auto Body Shop Curtain Walls.
You can turn unproductive areas into usable space with our auto body curtains, conserving energy and avoiding new building costs. Our auto curtains will effectively solve common space separation problems in your body shop and create a rock solid barrier between work areas in nearly any automotive facility.
When complete coverage is needed for painting and sanding operations then automotive paint and prep station is the solution. These enclosures are large enough for cars and trucks to pull into and allow enough room around them for equipment and associates to work. The Body Shop Curtains can be customized to have a roof added, or use a plenum with an air induction system.
Steel Guard’s body shop curtains can also include either 2 ft x 4 ft or 4 ft x 4 ft filter panels to keep negative pressure generated inside of the curtain enclosure due to ventilation systems. These replaceable curtain filters can be fitted with PSA hook and loop velcro to be replaced when the filter panels become clogged. This helps keep the air in your facility and operation clean.
The paint prep station provides a contained environment which will allow the rest of your shop to remain clean from overspray and dust created from sanding. It is also an ideal solution to meet new guidelines for aluminum auto body sanding operations.
Body shop curtain walls stop a variety of the hazards in your body shop and benefit you by:
- Costing as little as 10% of permanent brick and mortar wall projects, reducing overhead.
- Protecting you against paint fumes, welding arc, aluminum and steel dust, water and most chemicals.
- Separating work tasks in your Collision Repair Facility and subsequently creating a leaner, more efficient production area.
- Adjusting to easily slide in and out of the way when not in use with a Roller Track System.
Use these curtain walls in all of your auto body shop areas including:
Auto-Guard automotive curtains are manufactured with our propriety Steel-Scrim® super polyester reinforced vinyl laminate in top and bottom sections, and our work-view clear 52” PVC window in the middle section. This material is the toughest vinyl laminate on the market with over 406 pounds per square inch of tensile strength. Other options include 14 oz laminate vinyl or 18 oz coated vinyl. For Paint booths, and other Auto Body applications Strip Doors can be sewn in for quick access.
Our Body Shop Curtains Unique Benefits
- Steel-Scrim Vinyl – The Advanced, Proprietary Tri-axial Design causes the Vinyl to Bunch Up and Collapse if punctured, helping to reseal itself. Learn More
- Iron Clad Warranty – 6 Year Warranty on Construction and the Peace of Mind of Covering Any Related OSHA Fines. Learn More
- Rush Manufacturing – Get your Custom Auto Body Curtain Wall Made in as little as 5 Days (Depends on Order Size)
- Low Price Guarantee – We’ll Guarantee the Lowest Price, and if you find a better on we will beat it by 5%!
Custom Curtain & Track Options
Body shop curtain walls are opened and closed in a matter of seconds with our 16 gauge galvanized steel track system. They are available in virtually any size to meet your exact body shop dividing requirements. Steel Guard Safety can custom manufacture your curtain walls to almost any size you need.
You can request a quote or call 1-800-347-8368 to connect with a sale professional to discuss your application and requirements.