Insulated Concrete Curing Blankets R-7.8 1-1/2”
Steel Guard Safety’s insulated enclosure tarps are made with reinforced cross weaved poly. The Insulated tarps perimeter hems are double folded and double lock stitched using heavy duty winter resistant nylon thread. The insulated concrete curing blankets are reinforced with grommets spaced every 2 feet around the perimeter.
Our insulated tarps are perfect for your construction site as concrete curing blankets, temporary curtain walls, insulated enclosure, ground cover tarp, or as a temporary heat enclosure. Use these insulating thermal tarps to cover and protect against the cold weather and frost. They can be used as a poly insulating blanket or curtain, or as an insulating tarp or cover.
Insulated Foam Tarps – 3/16″ Thick
- Poly Thickness: 12 Mil
- Skin Material: Reinforced Woven Polyethylene
- R-Value: 7.8
- Insulation: 1-½” Thick PE Foam Insulation
- Sizes: 6’x25’, 12’x20’, 12’x25’(finished sizes, slightly smaller)
- Grommets: All Sides on Perimeter Every 36” inches
- Finish: Weather, Mildew and UV Resistant
- Flame Retardant: Non-Flame Retardant
- Color: Silver or Orange
These Concrete Blankets, Insulated Tarps are Made To Order – Ships in 10-15 Days