Insulating Trailer Curtains prevent heat or cold from compromising your product integrity, so you can rest assured that it will stay fresh no matter what mother nature throws at it. A common problem among truck drivers is how to keep cargo safe from spoilage. For this reason, back doors of refrigerated vehicles need curtains that will protect products inside – but not just any kind. Steel Guard offers a variety of different thermal lined rear Curtains with 3M Thinsulate Insulation for easy access and temperature control.
Insulated Truck Curtains Features & Benefits
- Cool Air Containment Creates Less Refrigeration Unit Run Time, Fuel Usage, and Maintenance on Your Truck.
- Durable 18 oz Vinyl Exterior with Reinforced Webbing
- Insulated Truck Curtains Uses 3M Thinsulate for A Lightweight, Compact Curtain with High R-Value
- Available in 1, 2, or 4 Layers of 3M Thinsulate
- Easily Slides Back and Forth on Our Roller track System
- Made to “Fold Up” in an Accordion Fold System
- Velcro Swatches Attach to Sides of Truck
- Kit Contains “Tie Back” to Keep Curtain Out of the Way