Wash Bay Curtains | Car Wash Curtains
Industrial Wash Bay Curtains Keep Your Shop Clean – Isolating Grime, Dirt and Water From Other Work Zones.
Turn your auto body shop into a more productive workstation by dividing shop space with these curtain walls. Custom auto body curtain panels create separate automotive wash down areas for removing dirt, while keeping water and grime from other areas of your body shop. If you are looking for Food Processing Wash Bay Curtains see our USDA Grade Wash Down Curtains
Whether they’re for washing off heavy dirt and grime on cars or cleaning heavy industrial machinery, our industrial wash bay curtains are the simple cost effective alternative to permanently installed walls.
Wash bay curtains stop a variety of the hazards in your body shop. Some of their benefits include:
- Potentially costing as little as 10% of permanent brick and mortar wall installations, thus reducing overhead
- Protection against water and chemicals by funneling away hazardous waste water
- Separation of work tasks, creating a lean, efficient production area.
Constructed with the Strongest Materials
Auto-Guard automotive curtains are manufactured with our propriety Steel-Scrim® super polyester reinforced vinyl laminate in top and bottom sections, and our work-view clear 52” PVC window in the middle section. This material is the toughest vinyl laminate on the market with over 406 pounds per square inch of tensile strength.
Our Wash Bay Curtain Unique Benefits
- Steel-Scrim Vinyl – The Advanced, Proprietary Tri-axial Design causes the Vinyl to Bunch Up and Collapse if punctured, helping to reseal itself. Learn More
- Iron Clad Warranty – 6 Year Warranty on Construction and the Peace of Mind of Covering Any Related OSHA Fines. Learn More
- Rush Manufacturing – Get your Custom Auto Body Curtain Wall Made in as little as 5 Days (Depends on Order Size)
- Low Price Guarantee – We’ll Guarantee the Lowest Price, and if you find a better on we will beat it by 5%!Top Quality Curtain ConstructionAuto-Guard wash bay curtain walls are manufactured using our Steel-Scrim® vinyl laminate in the top and bottom sections, and transparent 52” PVC windows in the middle section. This vinyl is one of the toughest materials on the market with more than 406 pounds per square inch of tensile strength. The track and roller system also slides in and out of the way with ease to open up additional floor space.Want customized dividers to meet your individual requirements? Speak with a representative today by calling 1-800-347-8368, or request a quote online, and we will discuss your project needs with you in depth.