Plastic Roll Up Doors – Motorized
Steel Guard Safety’s Motorized Roll up Doors Allow for a Cost Effective, Durable Alternative to Metal Roll Up Doors
Door Construction – The Motorized Vinyl Roll Up Doors standardly are manufactured with 22 oz vinyl coated nylon. However, a 40 mil Clear PVC Vinyl Window is an option. These Specialty Plastic Roll Up Doors include a standard break away bar in all sections to prevent door damage.
Track System – Built with an automatic reset system, so the guide tracks keeps friction from wearing on the door .
Fabric Roll Up Door – Benefits:
- Keep Work Environments Contained for an Air Tight Seal.
- Allow Quick Access between Stocking Warehouses with just a Push of a Button.
- Increase Energy Savings by Containing Your Temperature Controlled Air.
- Block Dust, Noise, and in Addition, Harmful Contaminants.
- Improve Security at Your Dock Doors and Entrances.
Plastic Roll Up Door – Features:
- Aluminum Guide Track Lets the Commercial Vinyl Roll Up Door Smoothly Roll up.
- Modular Panels Allow for Easy Replacement to Change Panel Types, but can also Replace Damaged Panels.
- Wind Bars are perpendicular Mounted, so you can Combat Winds and in the same vein Stop Negative Air Pressure.
- Break Away Bars at the Bottom of Door allows a Release so the Track in either Direction Doesn’t get Damaged, Easily Letting the Door be Reinserted.
- Header Mount – For Mounting on the Face above a Door Wall, Keeping the Doorway Unobstructed.
- Wall Mount – For Mounting on the Front of the Interior and in addition the Exterior Building Walls.
- Stand Off Mount – To Mount in Front of Door but keeping the Existing Doorway Clear.
- In Tube Motorized – For Smaller Sizes up to 14’ x 14’
- Jack Shaft Motorized – For Larger Sizes up to 20’ x 20’
- Custom Sizes Available
Areas of Use:
- Manufacturing Plants
- Pharmaceutical Facilities
- Greenhouse Operations
- Beverage and Bottling Facilities
- General Manufacturing
If you need a quote over the phone firstly, contact one of our Roll Up Vinyl Door Specialists at 1-800-347-8368