Plastic Roll Up Doors – Motorized
Steel Guard Safety’s Motorized Roll up Doors Allow for a Cost Effective, Durable Alternative to Metal Roll Up Doors
Door Construction – Motorized Vinyl Roll Up Doors are manufactured with 22 oz vinyl coated nylon with and optional 40 mil Clear PVC Vinyl Window. The Motorized Plastic Roll Up Doors include standard break away bars to prevent damage.
Track System – The Aluminum Track System is built with an automatic reset system, along with extruded aluminum guide tracks to reduce friction on the door .
Fabric Roll Up Door – Benefits:
- Separate Work Environments with an Air Tight Seal
- Allow Quick Access between Warehouses with a Push of a Button
- Increase Energy Savings by Containing Temperature Controlled Air
- Block Dust, Noise, or Other Contaminants
- Improve Security at Dock Doors and Entrances
Plastic Roll Up Door – Features:
- Aluminum Guide Track Lets the Commercial Vinyl Roll Up Door Smoothly Roll up.
- Modular Panels Allow for Easy Replacement for Damage or to Change Panel Styles.
- Wind Bars are perpendicular Aluminum Bars to Combat Winds and Negative Air Pressure.
- Break Away Bar at the Bottom of Door allows a Release from the Track in either Direction to Prevent Damage, Easily Reinserts.
- Header Mount – For Mounting on the Face of a Doorway.
- Wall Mount – For Mounting on the Front of Interior or Exterior of Building Walls.
- Stand Off Mount – To Mount in Front and Clear an Existing Doorway.
- In Tube Motorized – For Sizes up to 14’ x 14’
- Jack Shaft Motorized – For Sizes up to 20’ x 20’
- Custom Sizes Available
Areas of Use:
- Manufacturing Plants
- Pharmaceutical Facilities
- Greenhouse Operations
- Beverage and Bottling Facilities
- General Manufacturing
If you need a quote over the phone please contact one of our Roll Up Vinyl Door Specialists at 1-800-347-8368