Insulated Pallet Covers & Blankets
Insulated Pallet Covers & Blankets Provide Superior Protection Against Extreme Cold & Heat Damage While Keeping Contaminants Out of Your Products.
Steel Guard Safety’s Energy Shield insulated pallet covers and cold storage blankets provide extreme protection against chill or heat damage. Thermal Pallet covers provide excellent insulation of solids and liquids including medical fluids, pharmaceutical components, water based paints, industrial chemicals, frozen foods, or any type of sensitive industrial materials. If you need this kind of protection, Steel Guard Safety will customize your pallet covers to any size or specification.
Insulated Cover Features & Benefits
There are many industrial applications for insulated covers and high-quality Energy Shield pallet covers provide added value:
- Made of 18 oz. coated flame resistant vinyl for a tear proof, puncture resistant cover. NFPA-701 certified.
- Insulated with 2-sided aluminum faced bubble wrap for extreme heat & cold protection.
- Velcro attachments on four sides provide easy attachment & re-attachment.
- 4-sided seams make it easy to collapse.
- Re-useable with some applications.
- Provides high level of light and UV protection.
- Customizable to any size.
Other Insulated Cover & Blanket Uses
Pallet covers and insulated blankets are used for industrial purposes such as:
These versatile products may also be used as drum and cart covers, as well as laid out as flat insulated blankets when only one surface needs thermal protection.
Call 1-800-347-8368 for more information about our pallet covers or other products today. Our sales staff is available Monday through Friday to answer all of your questions about designing insulated blankets or pallet covers for the particular needs of your facility. You can also use our request a quote system and a sales consultant will contact you within 24 hours.