Woodworking Dust Curtains
Contain Saw Dust & Debris At Your Wood Shop!
Divide your wood working areas, control dust, and create more usable space without the high cost of permanent walls. Steel Guard’s wood working curtain walls effectively solve common space separation problems made specifically for wood working operations and production plants. Industrial divider curtains help eliminate a variety of hazards in your facility and feature the following benefits:
Woodworking Dust Curtains Use Strong Vinyl Construction
Steel Guard’s wood working industrial curtains are manufactured using our propriety Steel-Scrim® super polyester reinforced vinyl laminate in top and bottom sections, with our Work-View Clear 52” PVC Window in the middle Section. Steel-Scrim gives you the strongest vinyl laminate on the market with over 406 pounds per square inch of tensile strength. Our premium manufacturing and materials give you:
- The highest level of flame resistance requirements (CFM, NFPA-701 and ATSM E-84 class I)
- Protection for your work staff in almost any working condition (-20 to + 180 degrees)
- Tear resistance. The advanced, proprietary tri-lateral design causes the vinyl to bunch up and collapse when punctured, automatically re-sealing the material
- Protection against UV rays, rot, and damage from water and mildew
- Resistance to most chemicals (even caustic acid)
- 5-year warranty on heat welds and sewn seams
- Made in the U.S.A by craftsmen and craftswomen
Steel Guard Safety can custom manufacture your industrial curtains to almost any size you need. Request a quote online at any time or call 1-800-347-8368 to be connected with a sale professional to discuss your space dividing requirements.