Welding Curtains & Retractable Welding Partitions
Stop the Dangers of Weld Arc, Sparks, & Flash Burn with the Toughest Welding Curtain on the Market – Steel-Scrim Welding Curtains.
Welding curtains from Steel Guard Safety isolate areas while keeping workers protected from weld flash burn, molten metal and sparks.
Our welding curtain walls prevent physical harm and damage from a variety of the hazards in your welding operation. Capabilities include:
- Use as a rock-solid barrier against harmful welding arc, sparks and flash burn
- Welding cells are formed with Steel Guard Safety’s track and roller system to save space and isolate welding areas
- Used as a containment curtain, welding curtains effectively divert and contain harmful fumes and chemicals
Designed to meet your specifications and easily adjusted, Steel-Scrim Welding Curtains™ are manufactured with our propriety Steel-Scrim® super polyester reinforced vinyl laminate. Steel-Scrim vinyl laminate forms top & bottom sections or solid Steel-Scrim® curtains. Steel-Scrim® gives you the toughest vinyl on the market with over 406 pounds per square inch of tensile strength. Our Weld-View PVC window is also available in the middle section in five transparent colors.
Welding Curtain Walls Manufactured for Safety
Premium manufacturing and materials give you:
- Steel-Scrim Vinyl – The Advanced, Proprietary Tri-axial Design causes the Vinyl to Bunch Up and Collapse if punctured, helping to reseal itself. (Available on Premium Weld Curtain Partitions) Learn More
- Iron Clad Warranty – 6 Year Warranty on Construction and the Peace of Mind of Covering Any Related OSHA Fines. Learn More
- Rush Manufacturing – Get your Custom Welding Curtain Wall Made in as little as 5 Days (Depends on Order Size)
- Low Price Guarantee – We’ll Guarantee the Lowest Price, and if you find a better one we will beat it by 5%!
Some of the specifics behind these safety features include exterior seams that are sewn with rot-resistant nylon, heavy-duty polyester for added strength, interior seams welded at over 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit for an airtight and watertight seal, and a 3/8″ galvanized steel chain that’s inserted into the bottom pocket for draft resistance.
Custom welding curtains are available in both opaque and transparent options. For completely opaque curtains, our Steel-Scrim® vinyl materials can completely block out light, and meets industrial fire resistance requirements. For transparent applications, multiple levels of transparent 14 mil Weld View vinyl fabrics are available, including color-coded light, medium, medium-high, and high levels of protection.
Along with customizable levels of transparency, our roller track systems can allow for nearly any configuration. Workers can easily use multiple curtains to divide work areas for two or more projects, and open them up to create an open workspace. Curtains can provide years of protection for your facility’s workers and equipment.
If you would like to get started on designing a custom welding curtain configuration today, you can request a quote or call 1-800-347-8368 to be connected with a customer service professional to discuss your requirements. We’ll help you design the best curtain configuration that can better ensure the safety of your workforce.
Need a welding curtain right now? Our standard hanging welding curtains are available in five 14-mil Weld-View colors and ship in 24 hours.
Choosing the Right Welding Screen Color
- Yellow – This color is most suited to welding environments that use low to medium amperage. It also makes the work area more visible, especially in a larger facility.
Orange and Red – These colors reflect more light and are well-suited to a facility that uses medium amperage welding applications.
- Blue – Blue is ideal for medium to high protection welding situations as the dark color protects eyes by blocking out a lot of UV light.
- Dark Green – Green is ideal in high protection situations such as facilities where plasma cutting and laser welding are used. Green provides very little in the way of visibility and blocks out almost all UV light.