Stop the Dangers of Weld Arc, Sparks, & Flash Burn with the Toughest Welding Curtain on the Market – Steel-Scrim Welding Curtains.
Our welding curtain walls prevent physical harm and damage from a variety of the hazards in your welding operation. Capabilities include:
- Use as a rock-solid barrier against harmful welding arc, sparks and flash burn
- Welding cells are formed with Steel Guard Safety’s track and roller system to save space and isolate welding areas
- Used as a containment curtain, welding curtains effectively divert and contain harmful fumes and chemicals
Steel-Scrim Welding Curtain Safety Materials
Designed to meet your specifications and easily adjusted, Steel-Scrim Welding Curtains™ are manufactured with our propriety Steel-Scrim® super polyester reinforced vinyl laminate. Steel-Scrim vinyl laminate forms top & bottom sections or solid Steel-Scrim® curtains. Steel-Scrim® gives you the toughest vinyl on the market with over 406 pounds per square inch of tensile strength. Our Weld-View PVC window is also available in the middle section in five transparent colors.
Welding Curtains Manufactured for Safety
Premium welding booth curtain manufacturing and materials give you:
- The top level of flame resistance requirements (CFM, NFPA-701, ATSM E-84 class I)
- Protection for your workers in almost any condition (-20 to + 180 degrees)
- Advanced tri-lateral design that causes the vinyl to collapse upon itself when punctured for automatic re-sealing
- Protection against UV rays, rot, water and mildew
- Resistance to most chemicals (including caustic acid)
- OSHA approved for welding use
- 6-year warranty on heat welds and sewn seams
- Made in the USA
Some of the specifics behind these safety features include exterior seams that are sewn with rot-resistant nylon, heavy-duty polyester for added strength, interior seams welded at over 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit for an airtight and watertight seal, and a 3/8″ galvanized steel chain that’s inserted into the bottom pocket for draft resistance.
Customize Transparency Depending on the Application
Custom welding curtains are available in both opaque and transparent options. For completely opaque curtains, our Steel-Scrim® vinyl materials can completely block out light, and meets industrial fire resistance requirements. For transparent applications, multiple levels of transparent 14 mil Weld View vinyl fabrics are available, including color-coded light, medium, medium-high, and high levels of protection.
Along with customizable levels of transparency, our roller track systems can allow for nearly any configuration. Workers can easily use multiple curtains to divide work areas for two or more projects, and open them up to create an open workspace. Curtains can provide years of protection for your facility’s workers and equipment.
If you would like to get started on designing a welding curtain configuration today, you can request a quote or call 1-800-347-8368 to be connected with a customer service professional to discuss your welding curtain requirements. We’ll help you design the best curtain configuration that can better ensure the safety of your workforce.
Need a welding booth curtain right now? Our standard welding curtains are available in five 14-mil Weld-View colors and ship in 24 hours.