Portable Welding Screens & Curtains
Stop Replacing Poorly Made Portable Welding Screens. Weld-Shield™ is made from 16 Gage Electronically Galvanized U.S. Steel – A Screen Made to Last
Steel Guard Safety’s Weld-Shield™ welding screens have been designed to protect your employees exposed to welding hazards and provide a sturdier option that has not been available in the past. Our steel welding screens are made to avoid the dangers In MIG, TIG, plasma cutting, grinding and other specialty manufacturing areas. All Steel Guard Safety products are designed to keep workers and property safe from personal harm and damage.
Welding Screen Features & Benefits
Weld-Shield™ weld screens are specifically designed to avoid hazards and benefit your welding areas in these ways:
- Holds up to extreme abuse – 16-gage electronically galvanized square tube frame prevents bending, breaking and the need for replacement, very sturdy and durable
- Protects workers against welding arc, weld flash, sparks, fumes, dust and flying debris
- Utilizes single, 2-way, 3-way, 4-way or custom configurations to divide and create an efficient production area
- Designed to be OSHA safe and CFM & NFPA-701 certified flame resistant for welding areas
- Custom made sizes available
- 14 mil double polished polyvinyl chloride (PVC) material
- 6 different sizes and 5 different colors, 4 semi-transparent and 1 opaque. Colors include Transparent, Yellow, Aztec Orange, Blue, and Shade 8.
- Easily movable/portable throughout the work area
- Easy Assembly
- Fast Shipping – 1 to 2 business days
- Made in the U.S.A.
Custom Safety Curtains & Screens
Need a quick solution to your welding barrier problem? Just need a stock portable welding curtain or single roll to accommodate your facility? All of our Weld-Shield™ series of stock screens, curtains, and curtain rolls are made for quick shipment in 1-2 business days.
Order online for quick delivery and to request a quote before purchase, or call one of our inside sales representatives at 1-800-347-8368 to further discuss your project requirements.
Do You Need Movable Protection from Your Welding Areas? Steel Guard Welding Screens are the Economical, Portable Way to Protect Employees from Welding Arc and Flash.
Built to Last
Steel Guard Welding Screens boast a sturdy, 16-gauge polished steel square frame design featuring platform legs. Grommets are set every 12″ on center on all sides and the screens easily attach to the frame via zip ties. 14 mil weld-view vinyl is CFM approved and we offer six vinyl colors so you can select the level of protection that’s perfect for your application.
How to Order
You can order quickly and easily in a few minutes with our secure shopping cart system below. Steel-Guard Welding Screens will:
- Keep you OSHA certified for welding protection.
- Protect your workers from costly injuries and damage.