COVID-19 Update - We Are Up & Running, But Staying Safe - See Our Response
Steel Guard Safety’s Weld-Shield™ welding screens have been designed to protect your employees exposed to welding hazards and provide a sturdier option that has not been available in the past. Our portable welding screens are made to avoid the dangers of welding in MIG, TIG, plasma cutting, grinding and other specialty manufacturing areas. All Weld Screens are designed to prevent eye damage from UV flash burn, as well as keep sparks, spatter, and debris isolated.
Ships in 5 – 7 Business Days
Weld-Shield™ weld screens are specifically designed to avoid hazards and benefit your welding areas in these ways:
• Holds up to extreme abuse – 16-gage electronically galvanized square tube frame prevents bending, breaking and the need for replacement, very sturdy and durable
• Protects workers against welding arc, weld flash, sparks, fumes, dust and flying debris
• Utilizes single, 2-way, 3-way, 4-way or custom configurations to divide and create an efficient production area
• Designed to be OSHA safe and CFM & NFPA-701 certified flame resistant for welding areas
• Custom made sizes available
• 14 mil double polished polyvinyl chloride (PVC) material
• 6 different sizes and 5 different colors, 4 semi-transparent and 1 opaque. Colors include Transparent, Yellow, Aztec Orange, Blue, and Shade 8.
• Easily movable/portable throughout the work area
• Easy Assembly
• Made in the U.S.A.
Order online for stock size Weld Screens or Request a Quote. For Custom Sizes and Option contact our Sales Staff at 1-800-347-8368 to further discuss your project requirements.
14 Mil Thick and 12 oz per sq/yd PVC is Double Polished and available in four transparent Colors. From Lightest to Darkest Colors: Yellow, Orange, Blue, Dark Green(Shade 8). The Vinyl meets Flame Resistant Standards of CFM, NFPA-701. Generally used in the Middle of Curtains as a Weld-View Window, but can be used as a completely Transparent Welding Curtain with UV Flash Protection. For More Information on Tech Specs, See 14 Mil Weldview FR PVC Technical Specifications Here.
Low to Medium Amperage
Med. Low Visibility
Medium to High Amperage
Dark Green (Shade 8)
High Amperage such as Plasma Cutting
Not for Welding
12 oz Canvas material is treated with a Flame Retardant Coating also known as pyrosnuff. The material after coating finished 18 oz sq/yd. This Canvas Material is very abrasion resistant and holds up to wear as well as a slightly higher heat and slag than PVC>
All Weld Shield Screens can be modularly connected in 2,3,4 or Multi-Sided Variations. Create custom designs for a weld barrier that fits your shops needs.