Vinyl Tarps – 18 oz Fire Retardant
Steel Guard Safety’s 18 oz vinyl tarps are flame retardant, tear resistant, and waterproof and excellent for a quick industrial barrier or divider curtain in welding, or many other industrial hazards. Also frequently used in fire departments as salvage covers or tarps.
These Flame Retardant Tarps have heat sealed seams and 2” reinforced nylon sewn hems containing grommets approx. every 24” around all sides of the perimeter. The 18 oz Vinyl Coated Tarps material meets NFPA-701 and is approved by the California Fire Marshall.
These flame retardant vinyl tarps are manufactured in the USA as Full, Finished Size Tarps. They also contain brass grommets in corners and spaced approx. 24″ around perimeter and are all Made in USA. This tarp is widely used for industrial and general purpose tarps and covers. Eight (8) different colors.
Fire Resistant Vinyl Laminate Polyester PVC is 20 Mil Thick.
- Material: 100% PVC Coated Polyester Scrim
- Fabric Weight: 18 oz. Per Square Yard
- Thickness: 20 Mils
- Flame Specs: Meets NFPA-701 and California State Fire Marshall, and ASTM E-84
- Color: Blue, Black, Red, White, Yellow, Forest Green, Gray, Tan, & Navy
- Grade: A Grade
- Finish: UV, Mildew Resistant ,and Waterproof
- Low Temperature: -40 degrees F
- High Temperature: 160 degrees F
- Grommets: #2 Brass Grommets spaced every 24” on All Sides
- Size: Finished Size (Size Tolerance +/- 2”)
These vinyl tarps are made to order in the US. They take 10-15 business days to manufacture. Thank you for your patience.
For vinyl tarp sizes not listed here or questions about these tarps, please contact our Sales & Customer Service Department at 1-800-838-3057.