Roll Up Mesh Bug Door Screens – Motorized
Steel Guard Safety’s Motorized Industrial Dock Door Screens, Stop Birds, Bugs, & Other Pests, While Letting Fresh Air Flow In.
Door Construction – Motorized Roll Up Bug Screen Doors are manufactured with 10 oz vinyl coated mesh with two types of available mesh for either bug blockage (tighter screen gap) or bird blockage (wider screen gape). All Mesh Roll Up Doors are available with an optional 40 mil Clear PVC Window. The Industrial Bug Screen Doors include a standard break away bars in each section to prevent damage.
Track System – The Bug Doors Aluminum Track System is built with an automatic reset system, along with extruded aluminum guide tracks to reduce friction when the door rolls up and down.
Roll Up Bug Door – Benefits:
- Separate Work Environments while Letting Air Flow In.
- Block Bugs with a Tight, Durable 17 x 11 Weave Mesh.
- Optional Wider Bird Mesh Allows More Air Flow.
- Allow Quick Access between Industrial Buildings with a Push of a Button
- Meets AIB & FDA Standards for Food Manufacturing Facilities.
- Improve Security and Stop Intruders.
Roll Up Mesh Door – Features:
- Aluminum Guide Track Lets the Commercial Mesh Roll Up Screen Smoothly Roll up.
- Modular Panels Allow for Easy Replacement for Damage or to Change Panels to a Solid Vinyl Roll-Up Door
- Wind Bars are perpendicular Aluminum Bars to Stop Winds and Negative Air Pressure.
- Break Away Bars at the Bottom of Door allows a Release from the Track in either Direction to Prevent Bug Door Damage, Easily Reinserts.
- Header Mount – For Mounting on the Face of a Door.
- Wall Mount – For Mounting on the Front of an Interior or Exterior Building Walls.
- Stand Off Mount – To Mount in Front of and Clear an Existing Doorway.
- Spring Loaded – (Light to Medium Duty)
- Chain Hoist – (Heavier Duty & for Larger Doors)
All Steel Guard Safety’s industrial bug screen doors are delivered as a complete kit, custom spec’d designed by size, material, color, motor and other options to meet your specifications. The Roll Up Mesh Door Screens are available to install just with your maintenance or facility staff. Large Doors over 10′ high require the Chain Hoist Option which can suit up to 16′ high doors. Steel Guard’s Roll Up Mesh Doors are designed to last for years of stress free use. Header, face or wall mount versions come with everything you need to install them besides whats in your tool crib.
Steel Guard Safety’s Manual Vinyl Mesh Doors block bugs and birds while keeping cool air flowing through your warehouse in the hot summer months. Roll-up Mesh Screens can work in conjunction on the Outside of Metal Steel Doors, and only in Used in the Summer or High Temperature Months. No need to Remove in Off Seasons. Excellent for use in low to medium traffic areas inside between warehouse entrances or on the outside of your facility as manual roll up dock door.