Industrial Blackout Curtains
The Perfect Way to Stop Light Penetrations In Your Laser Light & Test Labs, Security Rooms, Hospitals, or Wherever Light Must Be Blocked Out.
If you require a protective industrial curtain wall that prevents light from either outdoor or indoor sources from getting through, consider heavy duty industrial blackout curtains from Steel Guard Safety. These curtain walls are completely opaque to block out sunlight, welding flames and other types of light for a variety of applications.
These curtain walls not only block out light, but they also protect employees and equipment from damage caused by welding sparks and other hazards in the workplace. They are constructed using top quality materials, and are customizable in order to meet your space requirements.
Prevent Light Penetration with Heavy-Duty Industrial Blackout Curtains
Steel Guard’s commercial grade blackout curtains are made of 100% blackout fabric that is NFPA-701 approved for flame resistance. Blackout curtains can be designed in almost any configuration with our roller track system, which allows them to move in and out of use with ease. Wherever bright light is a major problem, commercial blackout curtains block it in:
- School and university labs
- Prisons and corrections
- Medical clinics, hospitals and health care
- Photography and photo studios
- Sleep study and testing labs
- Airport security
- Security rooms
- Industrial plants
- Laser Labs
- Wherever light needs to be blocked out
Industrial Blackout Curtain Walls with Top Quality Fabrication
The difference in Steel Guard’s blackout curtains is our heavy-duty manufacturing process. Steel Guard light blocking curtain walls are:
- Manufactured with heavy-duty nylon thread & reinforced nylon webbing in 2” hems.
- #2 grommets are punched on top for superior strength.
- A variety of track systems are available from light-duty to our industrial grade heavy-duty. (See Track Systems)
- Customizable to your Exact, Size, Shape and Layout.
- Made in the USA.
- 100% blackout fabric
- NFPA-701 approved for flame resistance
Request a quote or call 1-800-347-8368 to be connected to our customer service staff, who will discuss your blackout application and specific space requirements. We will help you design a blackout curtain wall system that best suits your facility.