Welding & Industrial Canvas Curtains
Create Complete UV Blockage with the Heavy Duty Durability of Pyrosnuff Coated Canvas Welding Curtains
Steel Guard Safety’s Canvas Welding Curtains are a Heavy-Duty Alternative to PVC Vinyl Welding Curtains. Unlike typical Cotton, this 18 oz Canvas is Coated in a “Pyrosnuff” Coating that is Flame Retardant as well as Resistant to Water and most chemicals. The Canvas is also completely opaque creating total UV blockage from weld flash. Steel Guard has off the shelf Canvas Welding Curtains, but specializes in custom sizes manufactured right in our facility. Specifically designed for use in a vertical plane for applications in Stick Welding, the Curtains, can also be used on our Retractible Curtain Track. If you are in need of High Heat Materials in a horizontal plane for Welding see our High Heat Welding Options
- 18 oz Canvas Treated with Pyrosnuff (Base Material -12 oz).
- Olive Drab or Standard Green Color Options.
- CFM & CPAI-84 Certified for Flame Resistance.
- Blocks Almost All UV Light .
- Designed for Grinding, MIG, TIG, Flux Core & Other Stick Welding.
- Grommets Space 12″ O.C. Standard, Custom Spacing Available.
- .0025″ Thick Material with Coating
- Water, Mildew, & Rot Resistant
- Canvas Weld Screens Can be Designed with Our Weld Shield Framing.
If you are Needing Custom Canvas Welding Curtains, Contact our Experienced Sales Reps at 800-347-8368 for A Quote.