Industrial Curtain Walls & Dividers
Create Workspaces, Block Industrial Hazards and Improve Work Efficiency Using Steel-Scrim Industrial Vinyl Curtains
Divide your production areas, control temperature, and create more usable space without the high cost of permanent walls. Steel Guard’s large industrial curtains and accessories effectively solve common space separation problems in plants, warehouses and other facilities. Industrial divider curtains help eliminate a variety of hazards in your facility and feature the following benefits:
- As little as 10% of the cost of permanent brick and mortar wall projects, reducing your overhead.
- Protection against most chemicals, fumes, paint over spray, metal dust and airborne particles, water over spray, grinding sparks, and many other industrial hazards that can damage equipment or cause injury to unprotected employees.
- Partitioning work zones, creating a leaner and more efficient production area.
- Creation of privacy rooms to block out noise from machinery or visibility and create new work areas.
- Adjustability to easily slide in and out of the way when not in use or combined with built in Strip Curtains – Have the ability to move products through to shipping or warehouse areas in seconds.
Steel Guard’s Industrial Curtains Are Ideal For
Use industrial curtain walls to save thousands per month on heating and cooling costs by partitioning unused building areas from you temperature controlled space. Industrial curtains from Steel Guard Safety are the ideal solution for dividing and separating spaces in your plant, industrial space or warehouse building. Also, you can prevent the spread of dust and contaminants in other areas such as:
Industrial curtains are ideal for creating separate, temperature-controlled spaces in your warehouse or factory.
- Manufacturing & assembly plants
- Industrial Curtain Dividers used in a Manufacturing line
with Strip Curtain for Conveyor Line
- Dust containment & control
- Grinding & sand blasting areas
- Fume containment
- Storage facilities & garages
- Medical & pharmaceutical
- Aviation paint booths & storage
- Warehouse separation
- Wood working plants
- Cleanroom partitions
Steel Guard’s industrial curtain walls are used to create dedicated workspaces within your warehouse.
- Industrial Curtain Wall Dividers Block Dust and Contaminants
- Room dividers
- Auto body repair shops & bays
- Spray paint booths
- Machine separation
- Temperature Control
- Smoke Containment
- Anywhere space Division & Protection
We Use Strong Vinyl Construction
Steel Guard’s industrial curtains and accessories are manufactured using our propriety Steel-Scrim® super polyester reinforced vinyl laminate in top and bottom sections, with our Work-View Clear 52” PVC Window in the middle Section. Steel-Scrim gives you the strongest vinyl laminate on the market with over 406 pounds per square inch of tensile strength, which gives industrial curtains the ability to hold up through heavy use. We provide premium manufacturing and materials.
Our Unique Benefits
- Steel-Scrim Vinyl – The advanced, proprietary tri-lateral design causes the vinyl to bunch up and collapse when punctured, automatically re-sealing the material. Learn More
- Iron Clad Warranty – 6 Year Warranty on Construction and the Peace of Mind of Covering OSHA Fines. Learn More
- Highest Flame & Chemical Resistance – Meets NFPA-701, CFM, & ASTM E-84 Class I and While Resistant to Most Chemicals. Learn More
- Rush Manufacturing – Get Your Safety Curtain Wall Made in as little as 5 Days. (Depends on Order Size)
Customize Your Curtain
Steel Guard Safety can custom manufacture your industrial curtains to almost any size you need. Different color options are available for our vinyl materials as well, including more opaque colors for light blocking applications. Facilities can also combine industrial curtains with other types of industrial safety products from Steel Guard Safety to save energy while preventing damage to equipment and harm to employees.
Request a quote online at any time or call 1-800-347-8368 to be connected with a sales professional to discuss your space dividing requirements. We can also provide additional technical details about heavy-duty industrial curtains and any other products if you have questions or concerns.