Temporary Construction Noise Barriers | Construction Noise Control
Steel Guard Manufactures a Variety of Temporary Construction Sound Barriers for Heavy Construction Sites that absorb and block sound. These Sound Curtains are made to adhere to Walls or Fences on construction sites. The blankets are considered “Temporary”, but will stand up for outdoor use for over a year. These Sound Barriers are made of 1”, 2” or even 4” Quilted Fiberglass, with the option to add Mass Loaded Vinyl backing to block unwanted noise pollution into areas outside of the site.
- Stops Noise Pollution From Demolition, Digging, Compressors, Jack Hammers & More.
- Keeps Communication, and Speech Levels Intelligible, making Workers Tasks, Leaner and More Efficient.
- Keeps OSHA Safe Noise Levels for your Construction Crew, as well as Noise Levels for Adjacent Residential or Commercial Public Areas.
- Can be Custom Designed to Adhere to Fences with Not Just Grommets, but Straps, Velcro, & More.
Types of Construction Noise Barriers
For more information on designing your Temporary Sound Barrier Wall, or do get a quote, contact one of our Experienced Sales Staff at 1-800-347-8368
- 1″ Fiberglass Batting with Vinyl Quilted Face – NRC .70 – See More Details
- 2″ Fiberglass Batting with Vinyl Quilted Face – STC 19 – See More Details
Random Incidence Sound Absorption
Frequency ( Hertz )
SOUND ABSORPTION (HZ) PER ASTM C423
SOUND TRANSMISSION LOSS (HZ) PER ASTM E90-75