Laser Safety Screens & Portable Laser Barriers
Steel Guard’s Laser Safety Screens are specifically suited to block laser beams and stray laser plume in Class 3B and 4 Lasers. Standard sizes can be modularly pieced together for Larger Laser Barrier Runs. Made of heavy-duty 16 gage steel frame for mobile laser environments the Portable Laser Barriers are rated for class 3B (IIIb) and class 4 (Class IV) lasers utilizing either our 1 layer or 2 layer B-35 Laser Blocking Material, available with or without casters.
Ordinary Safety Screens are not capable of stopping a laser beams and stray plume, Steel Guards’ laser blocking safety screens are required for blocking these types of lasers.
Steel Guard Safety’s Portable Laser Barriers are excellent for use as a safety screen in industrial, medical, dentistry or manufacturing applications.
Features & Benefits
- Ideal for Mobile Laser Environments, Stops Stray Laser Plume Inside the Laser Portable Room, And Direct Beam Hits From Escaping.
- Protects Onlookers Outside the Laser Room from Needing PPE Gear.
- All Laser Screens / Portable Laser Barriers are CE marked and Certified ANSI Z136.8-2012 and NFPA-701 Specifications.
- Blocks Lasers with Maximum Irradiance Level of 300 W/cm2
- Danger Sign to Prevent Any Unwanted Entry and Safe Passage.
- Hinged Frame allows modular Attachment of multiple Laser Safety Screens.
- Velcro Attachments Allow the Portable Laser Barriers to Connect Together in Long Straight Runs
- Standard Sizes: H-68” x W-19”, 68” x W-38”, H-68” x W-38”, H-68” x W-57”, H-68” x W-57”, H-68” x W-76”, H-68” x W-95”
- Laser Safety Barriers are Custom Designed for your Size, Application, and Type of Laser.
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Portable Laser Control Rooms
- Surgical & Hospital Operating Rooms
- Dental Operating Facilities
- Military Testing