Steel Guard Safety’s Laser Blocking Window Cover are attach to windows using grommets, magnets or Velcro hook and loop tape. An easy, economical option to clock stray laser plus or direct laser beam radiation Installation is easy and will block Class 3b and Class 4 Lasers utilizing B-35 material with a safety rating of up to 300 W/cm2 for 100 seconds for window laser covers.
Custom designed to your application, size, and adherent to your window. For more information and to contact a Sales Rep to design your window blocking laser cover call 800-347-8368.
Features & Benefits
- Stray Laser Plume Inside the Laser Portable Room, And Direct Beam Hits From Escaping through Windows.
- All Laser Blocking Window Covers are CE marked and Certified ANSI Z136.8-2012 and NFPA-701 Specifications.
- Blocks Lasers with Maximum Irradiance Level of 300 W/cm2
- Danger Sign to Prevent Any Unwanted Entry and Safe Passage.
- Easily attach in use and remove when not in use with grommets, Velcro, or Magnets
- Easily Cleanable, Dry Clean, or Mild Detergent and Water.
- Signs in Front and Back with “Laser in Use”
- Manufactured in Multiple Styles Including Roller Shades, Roman Shades, or a Flat Cover.
- Laser Blocking Window Coverings are Custom Designed for your Size, Application, and Type of Laser.