Laser Safety Barrier Curtains
Enclose your laser work area with a laser safety curtain from Steel Guard
Laser Safety Curtains from Steel Guard Safety utilize a specialized B-35 laser curtain material to stop stray laser plume and radiation from Class 3B and Class 4 lasers in industrial, medical, surgical, and military safety applications. All Laser Safety Barrier Curtains are Certified CE and approved per ANSI Z136.8-2012 as well as NFPA-701. Curtains and Screens can be used to block lasers of all wavelengths between 180 and 10600 nm.
Features & Benefits
- Stops Stray Laser Plume Inside the Laser Control Room, And Direct Beam Hits From Escaping.
- Protects Onlookers Outside the Laser Room from Needing PPE.
- All Laser Screens & Curtains are CE marked and Certified ANSI Z136.8-2012 and NFPA-701 Specifications.
- Blocks Lasers with a Maximum Irradiance Level of 300 W/cm2
- Danger Sign to Prevent Unwanted Entry and Safe Passage.
- Laser Safety Barriers are Custom Designed for your Size, Application, and Type of Laser.
- Velcro Attachments Allow the Laser Barriers to Connect Modularly to Each Other.
- Flexible Mounting Options Including Suspended, Ceiling, Wall, or Floor Mounting, as Well as Portable Frames.
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Laser Control Rooms
- Laser Window Treatments
- Surgical & Hospital Operating Rooms
- Dental Operating Facilities
- Military Testing