Stop the Dangers of Weld Arc, Sparks, & Flash Burn with the Toughest Welding Curtain on the Market – Steel-Scrim Welding Curtains.
Welding curtains from Steel Guard Safety isolate welding areas while keeping workers protected from weld flash burn, molten metal and sparks.
Our welding curtain walls prevent physical harm and damage from a variety of the hazards in your welding operation. Capabilities include:
- Use as a rock solid barrier against harmful welding arc, sparks and flash burn
- Welding cells are formed with Steel Guard Safety’s track and roller system to save space and isolate welding areas
- Used as a containment curtain, welding curtains effectively divert and contain harmful fumes and chemicals
Steel-Scrim Safety Materials
Designed to meet your specifications and easily adjusted, Steel-Scrim Welding Curtains™ are manufactured with our propriety Steel-Scrim® super polyester reinforced vinyl laminate. Steel-Scrim vinyl laminate forms top & bottom sections or solid Steel-Scrim® curtains. Steel-Scrim® gives you the toughest vinyl on the market with over 406 pounds per square inch of tensile strength. Our Weld-View PVC window is also available in the middle section in five transparent colors.
Curtains Manufactured for Safety
Premium manufacturing and materials give you:
- The top level of flame resistance requirements (CFM, NFPA-701, ATSM E-84 class I)
- Protection for your workers in almost any condition (-20 to + 180 degrees)
- Advanced tri-lateral design that causes the vinyl to collapse upon itself when punctured for automatic re-sealing
- Protection against UV rays, rot, water and mildew
- Resistance to most chemicals (including caustic acid)
- OSHA approved for welding use
- 6-year warranty on heat welds and sewn seams
- Made in the USA
You can request a quote or call 1-800-347-8368 to be connected with a customer service professional to discuss your welding curtain requirements.
Need a welding curtain right now? Our standard welding curtains are available in five 14-mil Weld-View colors and ship in 24 hours.