Roll Up Curtains
The Simple Solution to Block off Your Industrial Processes When Needed – Rolls Up, Out of the Way, When Not in Use.
Steel Guard’s vinyl roll-up curtains offer simple yet effective protection, rolling up and down like blinds or shades in an instant. These roll-up curtain walls are a cost-effective solution to smaller area space separation problems in various types of facilities, and create a rock solid barrier between work areas.
Keep Facilities Protected with Vinyl Roll-Up Curtains
Vinyl industrial roll-up curtain walls stop a variety of dangers in your facility or warehouse and benefit you by:
- Costing as little as 10% of permanent brick & mortar wall projects – reducing your overhead.
- Protecting you against most chemicals, fumes, aluminum & steel dust, water, & many other industrial dangers.
- Separates production areas – creating a leaner, more efficient work area.
- Easily rolls-up, and out of the way when not in use.
Use these roll-up vinyl curtains in all of your industrial areas including:
- Manufacturing & assembly plants
- Commercial doorways or low traffic areas
- Dust containment & control
- Grinding & sanding areas
- Medical & pharmaceutical facilities
Heavy-Duty Curtain Wall Fabrication
Steel Guard’s roll-up curtains are manufactured with our propriety Steel-Scrim® super polyester reinforced vinyl laminate in top and bottom sections, along with our optional Work-View clear 52” PVC window in the middle section. For welding applications, use our 74” Weld-View window or solid opaque panels. Steel-Scrim® gives you the strongest vinyl laminate on the market with over 406 pounds-per-square inch of tensile strength.
Premium manufacturing and materials give you:
- The highest level of flame resistance requirements (CFM, NFPA-701, ATSM E-84 class I).
- Protection for your work staff in almost any working condition (-20 to + 180 degrees).
- Resistance to tears. The advanced, proprietary tri-axial design causes the vinyl to bunch up and collapse upon itself when punctured, automatically re-sealing itself.
- Protection against UV rays, rot, water and mildew.
- Resistance to most chemicals.
- 5-year warranty on heat welds & sewn seams.
- Made in the U.S.A by Craftsmen and Craftswomen.
Steel Guard can custom manufacture your industrial roll-up curtains to almost any size you need. You can request a quotation online or call 1-800-347-8368 to be connected with a sale professional to discuss your space separation requirements.