Create More Works Space – Block Industrial Hazards – And Improve Work Efficiency – with Steel-Scrim Industrial Curtains
Divide up your production areas, control temperate, and create more useable space without the high-cost of permanent walls. Steel Guard’s Industrial Curtain Walls cost effectively solve common space separation problems in Plants & Warehouses and create a rock solid barrier between work areas. Industrial Curtains stop a variety of hazards in your plant and warehouse and benefit you by:
- Costing as little as 10% of permanent brick and mortar wall projects – reducing your overhead.
- Protects you against most chemicals, fumes, aluminum & steel dust, water, & many other industrial hazards.
- Separates work tasks – creating a more lean, efficient production area.
- Creates Privacy Rooms – Block out noise, or vision and create new work areas.
- Adjustable to easily slide in, and out of the way when not in use – Have the ability to move products through to shipping or warehouse areas in seconds.
Use them in all of your Industrial Areas including:
- Manufacturing & Assembly Plants
- Dust Containment & Control
- Grinding & Sanding Areas
- Fume Containment
- Storage Facilities
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
- Aviation Paint Booths & Storage
- Wood Working Plants
- Anywhere Space Division & Protection is Needed
Steel Guard’s Industrial Curtains are manufactured with our propriety Steel-Scrim® super polyester reinforced vinyl laminate, in top & bottom sections and our Work-View Clear 52” PVC Window in the middle Section. Steel-Scrim gives you the strongest vinyl laminate on the market with over 406 pounds per square inch of tensile strength. Premium Manufacturing and Materials gives you:
- The Highest Level of Flame Resistance Requirements (CFM, NFPA-701, ATSM E-84 class I)
- Protection for your work staff in almost any working condition (-20 to + 180 degrees)
- Resistance to tears. The advanced, proprietary tri-lateral design causes the vinyl to bunch up and collapse upon itself when punctured, automatically re-sealing itself.
- Protection against UV rays, rot, and water & mildew damage
- Resistance to most chemicals (even caustic acid)
- 5 – Year Warranty on heat welds & sewn seams.
- Made in the U.S.A by Craftsmen and Craftswomen
Steel Guard can custom manufacture your industrial curtain walls to almost any size you need. You can request a quotation online or call 1-800-347-8368 to be connected with a sale professional to discuss your space dividing requirements.