Create More Works Space – Block Industrial Hazards and Improve Work Efficiency – with Steel-Scrim Industrial Dust Curtains
Divide your production areas, control temperature, and create more usable space without the high cost of permanent walls. Steel Guard’s industrial curtains and accessories effectively solve common space separation problems in plants, warehouses and other facilities. Industrial divider curtains help eliminate a variety of hazards in your facility and feature the following benefits:
- As little as 10% of the cost of permanent brick and mortar wall projects, reducing your overhead.
- Protection against most chemicals, fumes, metal dust, water and many other industrial hazards that can damage equipment or cause injury to unprotected employees.
- Partitioning work zones, creating a leaner and more efficient production area.
- Creation of privacy rooms to block out noise or visibility and create new work areas.
- Adjustability to easily slide in and out of the way when not in use – Have the ability to move products through to shipping or warehouse areas in seconds.
Where to Install Industrial Curtains
Use our industrial curtain products to prevent the spread of dust and contaminants in areas such as:
- Manufacturing & assembly plants
- Dust containment & control
- Grinding & sanding areas
- Fume containment
- Storage facilities
- Medical & pharmaceutical
- Aviation paint booths & storage
- Wood working plants
- Anywhere space division & protection is needed
Industrial Vinyl Curtain Walls – Strong Vinyl Construction
Steel Guard’s industrial curtains and accessories are manufactured using our propriety Steel-Scrim® super polyester reinforced vinyl laminate in top and bottom sections, with our Work-View Clear 52” PVC Window in the middle Section. Steel-Scrim gives you the strongest vinyl laminate on the market with over 406 pounds per square inch of tensile strength, which gives industrial curtains the ability to hold up through heavy use. Our premium manufacturing and materials provide you with:
- The highest level of flame resistance requirements (CFM, NFPA-701 and ATSM E-84 class I)
- Protection for your work staff in almost any working condition (-20 to + 180 degrees)
- Tear resistance. The advanced, proprietary tri-lateral design causes the vinyl to bunch up and collapse when punctured, automatically re-sealing the material
- Protection against UV rays, rot, and damage from water and mildew
- Resistance to most chemicals (even caustic acid)
- 5-year warranty on heat welds and sewn seams
- Made in the U.S.A by craftsmen and craftswomen
Steel Guard Safety can custom manufacture your industrial curtains to almost any size you need. Different color options are available for our vinyl materials as well, including more opaque colors for light blocking applications. Facilities can also combine industrial curtains with other types of industrial safety products from Steel Guard Safety to save energy while preventing damage to equipment and harm to employees.
Request a quote online at any time or call 1-800-347-8368 to be connected with a sales professional to discuss your space dividing requirements. We can also provide additional technical details about industrial curtains and any other products if you have questions or concerns.