Teflon Coated Fiberglass Curtains
The HT-2000 High Heat Curtain is made from a Fluorocarbon Impregnated Coated Fiberglass. This High Heat Curtain for Applications that Need Chemical and Weather Resistant Heat Shields. The HT-1000 is flexible and is used on our Track and Roller System as a moveable or stationary barrier. Options include pockets with chain, high heat velcro, extra grommets, and cut outs.
HT-2000 High Heat Curtains
- Material: Yellow – 34 oz / .035 in Thick- Acrylic & Neoprene Coated Fiberglass (Coated on Both Sides)
- Details: Sewn & Hemmed with Extra High Heat Thread. Grommets Set every 12 inches On Center
- Temperature Rating: 600 F Constant, 600 F Intermittent
- Uses: Welding Heat Shield to Block Sparks, Spatter, and Flash.
- Insulated: No
- Reflective: No
- Certifications: NFPA-701 Certified Flame Retardant