Acrylic Coated Fiberglass Curtains
The HT-1000 High Heat Curtain is an Acrylic Coated Fiberglass Material which is meant for Lighter Heat Shield Applications. This Curtain is specifically designed for Welding Arc Containment, Flash Barriers, and Heat Shields. The HT-1000 High Temperature Curtain is flexible and is used on our Track and Roller System or as a Stationary Barrier. Options include pockets with chain, high heat velcro, extra grommets, and cut outs.
HT-1000 High Heat Curtains
- Material: Yellow – 24 oz / .035 in Thick- Acrylic & Neoprene Coated Fiberglass (Coated on Both Sides)
- Details: Sewn & Hemmed with Extra High Heat Thread. Grommets Set every 12 inches On Center
- Temperature Rating: 300 F Constant, 1000 F Intermittent
- Uses: Welding Heat Shield to Block Sparks, Spatter, and Flash.
- Insulated: No
- Reflective: No
- Certifications: NFPA-701 Certified Flame Retardant