Industrial Outdoor & Exterior Curtains
Industrial outdoor weather curtains keep wind, rain and snow out, maintaining environment and temperature consistency in nearly any type of facility.
Outdoor and exterior curtains are the perfect solution for sealing up your Exterior Building to block out temperature, and inclement weather in your work environment. Whether it’s wind, rain, or snow, Steel Guard Safety’s industrial outdoor curtains will protect your facility for years against harsh weather and other elements, plus they are extremely cost effective. Next to permanent concrete, or brick wall construction, they are up to 10 times as lower priced, while offering the same level of protection.
Large Outdoor Curtains for Facility Protection
The difference in Steel Guard’s exterior curtains is our thorough manufacturing process. Steel Guard uses the same heavy-duty industrial strength manufacturing process that is in our welding and industrial products, taken to the next level. Our process ensures that all outdoor curtains are constructed to resist wear and tear through years of use. While they are made of industrial-strength material, they are also flexible enough to allow for easy removal and storage when no longer needed.
Heavy-Duty Industrial Exterior Curtain Features
Here are some of the unique features you get with Steel Guard industrial outdoor curtains:
- 18 oz. coated reinforced vinyl and optional 40 mil PVC window panel, both NFPA-701 and CFM Certified for flame resistance
- Reinforced electronically welded webbing on interior panels spaced every 4′ vertically and 5′ horizontally for extra toughness
- Electronically welded interior seams on vinyl fabric for superior strength.
- #2 brass grommets set every 1′ that will not rust over time
- Wind ties set every 4′ for stabilization
- Velcro attachments and available turnbuckles for securing curtains
- Curtains that are “customizable” to your exact size, color and project specifications
Request a quote online or call 1-800-347-8368 to be connected with a customer service and sales professional, and he or she will discuss your application as well as your specific industrial outdoor curtain requirements. We will help you determine which of our custom curtain solutions will work best for your facility and insulated curtain walls.