Food Processing Curtains
Food processing facilities require specific environment safety requirements in order to avoid problems with contamination, fire and other problems. We manufacture our food processing divider curtains using the most durable plastic materials in order to provide long-term heavy-duty protection for nearly any facility.
We will design a curtain wall system that meets all of your needs, conforming to food processing safety regulations and helping improve your plant’s sanitation.
Food Processing Divider Curtains Keep Bacteria and Contaminants from Forming in Your Plant
Steel Guard’s food processing curtains help keep the wash down cycle time to a minimum while keeping your production lines isolated from contaminants. Manufactured specifically for the food production industry and ideal for wash down areas, food production, clean room environments or other work stations. Steel Guard’s food processing curtain wall systems are available with the following features:
- Curtains are manufactured with a 40 mil USDA clear flame resistant PVC is a non-porous material for specific food grade applications to eliminate bacteria from forming and cross contamination build-up
- Opaque material may be used in certain applications requiring light blocking
- A 304 stainless steel track system as well as stainless steel grommets are used to comply with industry standards, eliminating rust as well as potential bacteria
- Manufactured using all heat welded seams (no sewn hems) to create a “seamless” curtain that prevents bacterial growth
- Curtains that are “customizable” to your exact size, color, fabric and specifications
- Manufactured in the USA
Get Custom Food Processing Facility Pages
Talk to us more about your application through our request-a-quote form or call 1-800-347-8368 to be connected to a customer service and sales professional to discuss your needs. We will help you design a food processing curtain system that best suits your facility, constructed with the best materials in the industry.