Auto-Guard Body Shop Curtains
Keep Your Work Areas Safe and Contaminants Isolated with Steel Guard Safety’s Auto-Guard Body Shop Partitions.
You can turn unproductive areas into usable space with our auto body curtains, conserving energy and avoiding new building costs. Our auto curtains will effectively solve common space separation problems in your body shop and create a rock solid barrier between work areas in nearly any automotive facility.
Benefits of Body Shop Curtains
Curtain Walls stop a variety of the hazards in your body shop and benefit you by:
- Costing as little as 10% of permanent brick and mortar wall projects, reducing overhead.
- Protecting you against paint fumes, welding arc, aluminum and steel dust, water and most chemicals
- Separating work tasks and subsequently creating a leaner, more efficient production area
- Adjusting to easily slide in and out of the way when not in use
Autobody Partition Wall Applications
Use these curtain walls in all of your auto body shop areas including:
Constructed with the Strongest Materials
Auto-Guard automotive curtains are manufactured with our propriety Steel-Scrim® super polyester reinforced vinyl laminate in top and bottom sections, and our work-view clear 52” PVC window in the middle section. This material is the toughest vinyl laminate on the market with over 406 pounds per square inch of tensile strength.
Premium manufacturing materials give you:
- The highest level of flame resistance requirements (CFM, NFPA-701, ATSM E-84 class I)
- Protection for your workers in almost any working condition (-20 to 180 degrees)
- Resistance to tearing – The advanced tri-lateral design causes the vinyl to bunch up and collapse upon itself when punctured, automatically re-sealing itself.
- Protection against UV rays, rot, water and mildew damage
- Resistance to most chemicals (even caustic acid)
- 5-Year Warranty
Custom Curtain & Track Options
Auto Guard track mounted curtain walls are opened and closed in a matter of seconds, and they are available in virtually any size to meet your exact body shop dividing requirements. Steel Guard Safety can custom manufacture your curtain walls to almost any size you need.
You can request a quote or call 1-800-347-8368 to connect with a sale professional to discuss your application and requirements.